High quality professionally produced archive quality prints are available for all images appearing on this web site.
Limited Edition giclee prints are available in several sizes on archive quality Hahnemuehle Torchon textured paper or Hahnemuehle Daguerre canvas. The methods used to produce these prints assure a life of between 40 – 80 years if displayed in light but out of direct sunlight. Prints kept in dark, archival conditions should have a life of approximately 200 years subject to the way they are stored and handled.
Each Limited Edition print is supplied with a certificate of authenticity and is individually signed and numbered. We regret that requests for specific edition numbers cannot be accommodated.
The maximum number of copies of each print size that will ever be made is shown in brackets at the end of the description, like this “(ED100)” – in this example showing that a maximum of 100 prints in that size will be released
Unlimited prints are sometimes offered, especially in smaller sizes. Although unsigned and un-numbered an individual print can make a lovely gift or a series of them can look fabulous if displayed as a tryptic (three images in a row) or other creative pattern.
All prints are individually made to order using long-lasting pigment inks then hand-finished
Prints are not watermarked – they do not display logos or copyright messages that appear on images displayed on this website.
Guarantee of satisfaction
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with any print please return it within 14 days of receipt in the condition and packaging in which it was delivered for prompt refund or replacement at your choice.
Please note that in case of return, unless the print arrived in a damaged condition, you are responsible for the return shipping costs and for the safe arrival of the print in good condition. Please see the full Terms and Conditions.
For most images you have four choices to consider :
- Size: Choose from the range of sizes offered
- Material: Paper – we use Hahnemuehle Torchon 285gsm paper, a smooth, lightly dimpled matt finish paper that resembles well the type of paper on which original watercolour art was created OR Canvas – we use Hahnemuehle Daguerre 400gsm canvas which has a regular fine weave and a matt surface finish very suitable for reproducing original acrylic or oil works..
- Borders: A borderless print has no margins, the image is printed edge-to-edge. Borderless prints are well suited for block or Dibond mounting. A bordered print has a white margin surrounding the entire image. Bordered prints are well suited to presentation in a tradition frame or card mount with bevelled aperture. Bordered prints can, of course, also be block or Dibond mounted.
- By default, PAPER prints are supplied with a border to assist with mounting – CANVAS prints are supplied borderless.
- If you wish to vary these norms, please let us know when placing your order.
- Mount: We do not offer mounted or framed prints as not only is the choice of mount type or colour so personal, experience has shown mounted items too fragile to ship without a high damage rate.
So, consider how you would like to present your image. In general:
- if you intend to frame your print choose a bordered print and either use glass to keep the print flat or, if you wish to see the image in its full form, select Dibond mounting or use some other method to firmly fix the print to a backing sheet to prevent it slipping
- if you intend a more modern presentation – block mount, ‘floating’ or exhibition style – or a canvas using something similar to Gallerie Wrap edgeless mounting scheme choose a borderless print
Whichever display method you choose, the choice of size and print material (paper or canvas) is pure preference.
If you have any questions not covered here please ask using the Contact page.
Print sizes displayed on this website are rounded to the nearest whole centimetre and intended to provide a fair representation of the dimensions of the print that will be delivered. Given the nature of the materials used actual print sizes may vary from those quoted by a few percent. Our base measurements are taken in metric units – where an imperial conversion is displayed it should be considered only approximate – we use a conversion of 2.54 centimetres to the inch and round the result – again with the intention of providing a fair representation of the dimensions.
The following table is a guide intended to give an idea of the size of our prints – we strongly suggest that before ordering any mount of your choice either order the specific DIN siz (eg; A4/A3/A2) to match your print or wait until you have the print in your hand and can match its precise size to whatever mount or frame you wish to use. A professional framer will always want the actual print in hand before working on it.
|Name||Metric cm||Imperial Inch|
Because each print is individually made-to-order the typical time from order to shipment varies between 3 days and 2 weeks. If a longer delivery time is likely you will be contacted to ask if you wish to wait or cancel your order with a full refund of all money paid using the same method you used to make the payment.
If you need delivery by a certain date, please contact us to discuss the possibility before placing your order – but please note that we cannot guarantee delivery by a given date
All prints are carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Smaller paper prints are supplied in stiff envelopes to keep them flat. Larger paper prints and all canvas prints are rolled in solid postal tubes.
How to order
Prints may be ordered by clicking any image that appears in album gallery views. A range of options (eg; size and type of print required) and prices will then appear from which a choice can be made.
Select the number of prints you want of each size and/or type then press “Update Cart”. You can continue shopping, adding other images as you wish. When finished, please press “View Cart / Checkout” and follow the process to provide your address and payment details.
Prices do not include mounts or frames.
Orders placed on-line are confirmed and progressed by email so please ensure that the email address you supply is correct. You should receive an email confirming your purchase within a few minutes of completing the transaction. If you have not received such a confirmation within one hour please contact us to rectify the situation.
We accept most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments in almost all international currencies – though please note that currency conversion rates are those set by our payment service providers or your own bank, all our prices are set in Euros. Payment can be made immediately using a credit or debit card or PayPal on the Shopping Cart page. If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque please do not use the on-line ordering process but use the Contact page to make arrangements.
The standard charge for Post & Packaging includes worldwide postage and secure packing using our choice of signed-for mail or courier service. All prints are fully insured and are traceable whilst in transit. We will email you with the tracking details as soon as your order is sent.