These are the terms & conditions covering use of this web site and purchasing items from it
- The general conditions of sale, use of this web site and its contents detailed below (hereafter designated “General Conditions”), govern the contractual relations between each user (hereafter designated the “User” or “You”) of this web site (hereafter designated “Site “) and the web site owner Louise Perfect of Chez Guiet, 17130 Expiremont, France (hereafter designated “Site Owner”).
- The description of the prints and products offered on this site set out on the page About the Prints form part of these General Conditions.
- These General Conditions of sale are the only ones applicable and replace all other conditions, except where superseded by law or by prior written agreement.
- Each purchase on the Site is governed by the General Conditions applicable at the date of the order. In validating your order, you accept without reserve the General Conditions after having read them. In accessing the Site, you commit yourself to respect the conditions of its use.
- These conditions are applied, at the exclusion of all other conditions.
Use of the website
- To use the Site, You must be at least of the age of 18, be legally capable of contracting and using the Site conforming with the present General Conditions.
- You guarantee that information provided by You to this Site is truthful and correct.
- Orders placed may be refused by the Site Owner without stated reason. Any funds previously paid for orders so refused will be refunded in full as charged.
- All content including but not limited to images, text and designs appearing on the website are the copyright of Louise Perfect and all intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Downloading, copying, distribution, modification, resale and reuse of any material appearing on this website is forbidden unless specifically permitted in writing.
- The purchase of a print grants no rights other than the right to display and view the print(s) purchased in the way you choose. The image(s) may not be copied or reproduced in any form whether physical or electronic.
- Commercial use of any material published on this website is expressly forbidden without prior written agreement and payment of a fee for a licence providing and restricting commercial usage rights. Please use the Contact form to enquire about commercial use of any content on this Site, explaining the intended use and requested scope of use.
- It is permitted to publish links to pages containing images, text or other content appearing on this web site via social media but the taking and publishing of content (eg; images or text) is strictly forbidden. In all cases attribution of materials used is required – either by a link back to this site or description of the artist and copyright provisions.
Protection of Personal Information
- Information you submit to the Site including but not limited to Contact messages, orders and correspondence will be treated in confidence unless required to be disclosed to legal authorities. Comments you submit may be published on the site or used in other promotional material without reference or payment to you.
- Personal Information is only passed to third parties as required to enable the functionality of the site, for example, payment processing.
- Your personal information will never be passed to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
Guarantee of satisfaction
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with any print please return it within 14 days of receipt in the condition and packaging in which it was delivered for prompt refund or replacement at your choice.
Please note that in case of return, unless the print arrived in damaged condition, you are responsible for the return shipping costs and for the safe arrival of the print in good condition.
We recommend a tracked or signed-for and insured delivery method is used. In the case of a refund, the full amount you paid including original shipping costs will be refunded using the same method used to make the original payment .
Sorry – proof of postage cannot be accepted as proof of delivery – in the case of non-delivery it is your responsibility to pursue the matter with your chosen carrier.
In the case of a refund, the full amount you paid to us including original shipping costs will be refunded using the same method used to make the original payment .
In accordance with article 1148 of the Code Civil of France, the Site Owner will not be able to be responsible or considered as having committed malfeasance in the processing of your order, if any delay or delivery failure results from a case of force majeure.
- These conditions are governed by French law.
- In the case of any dispute attempts will be made to reach agreement by discussion or, failing that, arbitration. Should litigation be necessary, only French tribunals will be competent